• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Business Card Layout

cartar929

This is a business card layout for a yoga studio that is just starting up. Let me know what you like, and what you hate thanks for the time.

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 111
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 91

Locals Find!

Hate it. Way Way too much orange. I couldn't even look at the rest the orange blinded me. Try to tone it down and I will come back and look at it again.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
---Did you print it out full size to check legibility?

---What is up with the orange?

---"HEAD INSTRUCTOR"?

---Not feeling the all lower case....

omgsideburns

I like it.. might have some issues with readability of the big text on the background depending on how that color prints. that little text in the corner could use a hair more space between the letters since it's so small.

head instructor.. i'd like to meat her.

TheSellOut

I don't mind all the orange, there's a stack of biz cards on my desk and not one of them is orange or at least solid orange, but you do need some contrast in there.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 85

Deaton Design

I like the orange, but orange is my favorite color. Like Heath says though, you need more contrast like he showed you. The one thing I might change is the white area holding the info. Little too bright on that background. Maybe use a darker shade of orange for the info to sit on.

Deaton Design

Here I changed the white to a darker orange, and put the copy in yellow.
Also added a dropshade to the main type and the orange square.

Attachments

• yogaplace.jpg
    yogaplace.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 86

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I like it, just because Addie hates it. :ROFLMAO:​

Listen to John and Heath.... that's looking good.

Deaton Design

Nothing to do with Tennessee Mike. Ive like orange since I was a kid. Always wanted a bright orange truck for my shop, but I would probably get keyed around here.:omg2:

Craig Sjoquist

I like the image... edgy, yuppy fun looking like a yoga place.

The changes people are suggesting are great also so make your own up and go for it.

Jillbeans

I actually liked it as was.
I wouldn't put the email addy on it just the website.
Maybe dry a deep orange "glow" effect around the name.
Might make it pop more.
Love....Jill

Pinfinity

One snap down Mr Cartier! tone down the background so it dosen't compete with the heading. Concept is unique though! That gets one snap up!

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
I like the background image but you need more contrast w/ your text.

I'd tweak the lowercase e's so they don't look like c's.