Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Business Cards

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by ABPGraphics, Nov 16, 2010.

1. ABPGraphics

ABPGraphics Active Member

Nov 13, 2009
    Anyone have any unique ways they display customers business cards - I have a business card book...but I rarely look at it. Even if I had a way to edit the book so I could find a particular company at a particular time - that would be
    an advantage but right now it is not alphabetical so I dont look

just curious

Tags:
  2. hightop

hightop Member

Nov 6, 2010
    Sophia, NC
    You could scan them and then file them in you book as a backup. I use Outlook and it will let you attach a file.

3. TheSellOut

TheSellOut Very Active Member

Feb 8, 2008
  4. WildWestDesigns

WildWestDesigns Major Contributor

Sep 27, 2010
    I have only done a couple so far, so I haven't looked into that as of yet, but I'll be paying attention to this thread to get some ideas.

5. Kevin-shopVOX

Kevin-shopVOX Active Member

Mar 29, 2009
    Maine
    Get a digital card or scan it. Then get a digital display such as a wifi desktop one. use software that will allow you to manage the display and rotate their businesses on it with some ads/or a portfolio of your work. Also gives you an opportunity to resell it.

6. Dan Antonelli

Dan Antonelli Very Active Member

Sep 13, 2003
    NJ