• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

business logo fonts

cOrKinSA

Nothing personal but since day one it has always been want this want that without so much as a thank you and then it took Fred a post to tell us you were a kid wanting to help his dad.
So gives us the 411 about yourself and what you hope to do in school to make the sign world more interesting.

Last edited:

keelklan

im a graphic design student at a local votech. i need these fonts for a design i am doin for my sprint car. my dad owns a vinyl machine and i am doin my own vinyls for my first time ever

cOrKinSA

Well good luck with your endevors. Is there a need for Graphic Designers in Oklahoma or are you hoping to graduate and break out of Shawshank?

iSign

I received a PM from keelklan that the post was made by his teenage son who was unfamiliar with the best ways to post attachments.

I went back and looked at the 6 post history, & have to agree that if we can't teach all there is to know about finding clipart or fonts in a few threads... I think it might be possible to teach the basic fundementals of common courtesy.

So who is keelklan? Is that the son or the dad? Doesn't really matter... just wondering.

If this is the son's account & all the posts are his, I agree that asking him to consider showing a little appreciation would be in order.
(if it's the dad's account, maybe he will introduce himself as well)

Just think Duane... if you took the time to thank everyone who has tried to help you, you would have 3 times as many posts already... at least you replied to Cork's request... but no other feedback, no sign of appreciation & not much effort in the introduction either...

Did you go to brandsoftheworld.com?
Was that the site you had in mind?
Did you find what you were looking for?

I'll suggest you go find the new member welcome forum & read some of the other new member's introductions. Lot's of folks express some degree of appreciation just for finding that places like this exist, & then tell us what they're doing, & how they hope to be able to help others some day. Some of them even mean it... but it is common courtesy just to at least say that sort of thing before firing off multiple 5 words posts about your "needs"

oh yeah... welcome to signs101 by the way.