• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Business theme

RogueRoller

Charlie Here,
As most know I'm known as a 3D Sign Crafter or a 3D Artist.

Thought I would share a job that I'm currently working on.

This is for a Frozen Yogurt Shop.
The business is going to be themed Island stile.

They asked me to help take them to the next level.
They found out another shop is going in close by and they asked if I would help make them the goto place.

So here is what has been done.

Hand Painted Murals on the walls plus a lot of 3D sculpting. Giving it a feel like no other shop in there town.

Here is before and after.

The Signs for the job will be Teki Totem Poles and Surf Boards.
If i just made the signs they would have been out of place and a wast of money for the client.

So I up-sold the job by adding a complete theme.

Attachments

• Before.jpg
    Before.jpg
    281.2 KB · Views: 103
  • After.jpg
    After.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 102

RogueRoller

Here Is A look at the Logo For The Shop
To give you a complete feel of where I am going with this.

Attachments

• yogurt.jpg
    yogurt.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 96

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You're amazing...... and so is your work...............:wink:
You give this business a reason for staying in it.

RogueRoller

You're amazing...... and so is your work...............:wink:
You give this business a reason for staying in it.

Thanks I love what I get to do for a living.
God has blessed me.

When I was young I thought I wanted to be a Artist then I found out you die poor in most cases and become famous after you die.

So I went with the art of Sign Crafting. you get paid while you are alive and still become famous. :ROFLMAO:

SignManiac

When I was young I thought I wanted to be a Artist then I found out you die poor in most cases and become famous after you die.

So I went with the art of Sign Crafting. you get paid while you are alive and still become famous. :ROFLMAO:

Very true. I turned down a full scholarship to the Cleveland Institute of Art. I knew then I didn't want to pursue fine art. I accidentally made a sign and got paid to have fun. After that, there was no turning back!

RogueRoller

Very true. I turned down a full scholarship to the Cleveland Institute of Art. I knew then I didn't want to pursue fine art. I accidentally made a sign and got paid to have fun. After that, there was no turning back!

My late wife had her masters in Fine Arts. She was a Stone lithographer and Painter. Her litho's sold for $3500.00 a each in the galleries. then they cut up the money. Here is how it workes.

Gallery makes 46% of the sale
Framing cost is on the artist. $200-$450
then there is county Tax.
there is state Tax.
Then federal Tax.

This made her a happy but poor a artist.
When she died the galleries all wanted to keep her works to help me sell them. :ROFLMAO: Told them to kick rocks.

Now I donate them to permeant installations around the world.
Because that is all she really wanted...(Show her work around the world):supersmilie: