• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Caldera Help

Stella_FB700

Trying to print a spot color of white in caldera V9
File is set up as a PDF with "spot color -white" CMYK
Its printing a full flood of white and not the shapes created.

Any help would be appreciated.

C

ColoPrinthead

Their is an option to specify what white you want, spot, underflood, and over flood. IIRC it's under one of the tabs from you image window/panel.

Stella_FB700

Their is an option to specify what white you want, spot, underflood, and over flood. IIRC it's under one of the tabs from you image window/panel.

I have everything set up - please see picture. Just for some reason its printing solid and not the actual shapes.

Attachments

• IMG_6260.JPG
    IMG_6260.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 213
C

ColoPrinthead

I would call their support line and have one of their people log onto your RIP and take a look. I don't know if they have a number for Canada but in the US it is 612-216-5212

ProColorGraphics

I have never had that issue and curious as to what the problem is? Also, I don't think V9 is supported any longer either if I remember right.

Stella_FB700

I have never had that issue and curious as to what the problem is? Also, I don't think V9 is supported any longer either if I remember right.

Turns out i have V10 - didn't think i upgraded.
But the issue was basically using the white mode i needed to use the print mode "photo" and nothing else.
Everything else registered into the system.
"Had a idiot moment - just had to play with the settings - haha"