• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Caldera software for JV3-75SPII

Mimaki Mama

I recently purchased caldera software for Mac to run My JV3-75SPII. I cannot get it to recognize the printer in the spooler. I've configured the printer in the Server/Admin tab and It shows up on the spooler, but it doesn't print. Can anyone help me with this?

WestbankKurt

Caldera

We have Caldera for our giant HP and I am trying to get it installed for our mimakis. I love Caldera over Onyx. I wish I was more IT smart to help you but I am not. Caldera has many options and if you have the money and a printer that can do both rigid and roll to roll then Caldera is the way to go.

Mimaki Mama

The Caldera Software's options are AMAZING! i can't believe the stuff it can do... Now If I could only get it running.

Mimaki Mama

It is not hooked up via network. I have it hooked up with a 9-pin to 9-pin 1394 firewire with an adapter on one end to convert it to 6pin for the Mac Mini.