Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Caldera software for JV3-75SPII

Discussion in 'Mimaki' started by Mimaki Mama, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Mimaki Mama

Mimaki Mama Member

Nov 12, 2009
    I recently purchased caldera software for Mac to run My JV3-75SPII. I cannot get it to recognize the printer in the spooler. I've configured the printer in the Server/Admin tab and It shows up on the spooler, but it doesn't print. Can anyone help me with this?

2. WestbankKurt

WestbankKurt Member

Jul 1, 2009
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    Caldera

We have Caldera for our giant HP and I am trying to get it installed for our mimakis. I love Caldera over Onyx. I wish I was more IT smart to help you but I am not. Caldera has many options and if you have the money and a printer that can do both rigid and roll to roll then Caldera is the way to go.

3. Mimaki Mama

Mimaki Mama Member

Nov 12, 2009
    The Caldera Software's options are AMAZING! i can't believe the stuff it can do... Now If I could only get it running.

4. jmcnicoll

jmcnicoll Member

Nov 18, 2007
    DePere, WI
    If its hooked up via network I know there are a couple places where and IP address can be screwed up.

5. Mimaki Mama

Mimaki Mama Member

Nov 12, 2009
    It is not hooked up via network. I have it hooked up with a 9-pin to 9-pin 1394 firewire with an adapter on one end to convert it to 6pin for the Mac Mini.