• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Calendar UV Laminate of Choice

Just seeing what product people prefer to use for an inexpensive calendar UV lam. I have been using a couple different ones seeing which ones work best. Ive have used a rite-media, briteline, and now using a drytac.

Does anyone else have other recommendations?

TimToad

We used to use Oracal 3165RA and Oraguard 210 as our go to, daily, standard combo, but our local supplier gave us a better deal on 3M IJ35c and 8508 or 8509 and have been using them without fail for a couple years now.

2B

the type of lamination depends a lot on the project specs, how will be used / budget / how long in use / etc.
Oraguard 210 is decent
for a better calendar grade, we have been using 3M 8048G with good results

would also suggest calling your local rep and seeing what they sell the most of / hear good things about

bannertime

the type of lamination depends a lot on the project specs, how will be used / budget / how long in use / etc.
Oraguard 210 is decent
for a better calendar grade, we have been using 3M 4048 with good results

would also suggest calling your local rep and seeing what they sell the most of / hear good things about

What is the 4048? Is that one of the Envision materials?

rjssigns

Depends on what you're doing. I use Kapco matte calendared with 5mil embossed floor lam. Makes dandy industrial labels.