• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Call your Dealer or Epson on fire and shock on S80600

altereddezignz

In case you didnt know the Epson S80600 has a build in feature you cannot change. When it sees that nozzles or multiple nozzles miss fire or drop out during print it will clean. So there is a possibility of multiple cleaning during the day. Even if your nozzle check is fine it can still have an issue at print.

Also please check with your dealer if you purchased an S80600 There is an issue where the post heaters can be defective and can overheat and cause a fire. Also with the same heaters there is an issue where the cables are rubbing metal and can shock you.

Call epson they will verify this and will send a tech to you to check your machine for any issues with the heaters. Not all units are effected but the bulletin is for all S80600 in or out of warranty.

My dealer knew nothing of it but i was having another issue and had to call Epson directly and the tech told me about the issue. Epson techs are here now.