• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Calling all Geeks - Mars Lander?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Anyone staying up late tonight to see if it will be a lander or a crater?

Its only 1pm here so I can follow along without looking too geeky.

wayne k
guam usa

artbot

what's the best link to follow this. i didn't know this was today. !!!

got it. only works on chrome browser.

SignosaurusRex

Usually Curiosity kills the cat. In this case, CATastrophe has a 2 in 3 chance of killing Curiosity. I can wait until tomorrow for the results...sleep is a valuable commodity.

slappy

thanks for the links Brian. Figures TimeWarnerCable wants more $$ to view that channel.
thinks i'm going to definitely call it a night however after touchdown. I'm amazed to the video and appreciate you sharing the links :)

rjssigns

Here's a geek factoid. They didn't know it was successful until 14 minutes after it had landed. It takes that long for radio waves to travel that vast distance.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Here's a geek factoid. They didn't know it was successful until 14 minutes after it had landed. It takes that long for radio waves to travel that vast distance.

I have that same lag issue talking to my wife.
She'll tell me to do something and 14 minutes later something will hit the back of my head and the message then becomes clear.

wayne k
guam usa

d fleming

First pics are comin in!

Attachments

• marvin.JPG
    marvin.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 38

ddarlak

Go Bills!
2.5 billions dollars is allot of coin, but i'd rather see it go here than killing desert dwellers....