• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can any merchants here do this?

cajun312

I have a customer who wants a banner wrap for a old pylon sign. Sign is 10' x 6' and about 12" deep. This would be double sided. Only the top section would be covered, not the pylon.
Any merchants offer these?

Mark

Moze

Precision Sign Services
If you're talking about covering just the cabinet, the easiest way is to have an awning or banner shop sew together a "toaster cover"...Slips over the top, has grommets at the bottom to tie the bottoms together underneath the cabinet. Easy install and won't blow off.

DizzyMarkus

Never thought of that lol I just use old sheets hehe -- My buddy does upholstry -- if interest sparks I could get him to do pricing---

Markus

amw

Longtime Members
Saw a place on line a while back that made them for plotters. You could also send the size you need/want and they would custom make it.
They were realy nicely made.

Maybe I can find the link.

Marsha

visual800

it's also called "bagging sign" we did one for covering up at a saturn sign with a mitsubishi dealership, leave it loose though cause you will pay hell on install. Its like putting a condom on a semi truck

cajun312

This is what I need to cover up. Customer is anticipating to remodel his storefront and install a new sign next year.

Attachments

• oldsign.jpg
    oldsign.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 61

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Will the city allow it to be covered for that amount of time? A lot of ordinances limit temporary covers like that to like 30 days.