• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

can anyone blow this up and actually make out what it says?

slappy

We were broken into the other night. I got a pic of them (3 hooded men) this one has something on his shirt I've been trying to make out the past few days. I was wondering if anyone is capable of reading what it says? Or a suggestion to something i can do to read it. Just a thought to post it here.

Thanks

letterman7

That sucks. I tried running one of those photos through Corel's filters to see if I could enhance anything but it's still too blurry. Sorry!

ThinkRight

We were broken into the other night. I got a pic of them (3 hooded men) this one has something on his shirt I've been trying to make out the past few days. I was wondering if anyone is capable of reading what it says? Or a suggestion to something i can do to read it. Just a thought to post it here.

Thanks

Sorry to hear about that...
it gets too grainy and more out of focus for me.
Maybe someone has better software.

d fleming

Lord knows I hate a thief. We feed the tender parts to the dogs and the tough parts to the lizards 'round here.

round man

the majic software you see on the tv shows that enlarges photos from low rez pics to high detail pics to make such as this readable is a fairy tale. My son spent tWo summers at los alamos writing code for the tsa to implement it into their photo recognition software and explained it to me this way,..if you only have a mosaic of colored blobs, the more you enlarge it, the more colored blobs you get. there is no majic algorythm to make the colored blobs show any more detail than the rezolution of the original resolution setting of the photo receptive light cell,...it all goes back to the old saying we used to have when we would try to enlarge artwork from clients before the computer age,...garbage in garbage out,...that pic is only 700x500 pixels,....thats 700 solid color squares by 500 solid squares and the area you want to read is only about 50 x50 pixelsm,,,hate to tell ya but it ain't a gonna happen with any reliable results....

Mosh

That sucks!!! I would be camping at my shop locked and loaded. I guess everyone in my town knows what would happen if they broke into my shop so it has not happened. I guess that is the only good thing about being known as the local drunken gun toting nut-job

g&eprinting

Jesus,, all masked up and ready.
Start looking closer to home old employees, weird customers lately just looking around,
Check craigslist for someone selling your goods in your town and all around.

Mosh

So what did they take...some ink??? Usually they are after cigerettes and booze...much of that in your shop?

ProWraps

they know you. and they know your business. thats why they looked directly at the camera/s.

was robbed twice in my last biz. they were both ex customers. my pics were MUCH clearer as i had retail store and they turned on the lights.

my biggest enemy was the cops. they didnt give two sh*ts. they told me unless they turned themselves in, they wouldnt spend two minutes on the case.

depending on what they stole either contact your insurance or dont. i did the first time, but not the second. you will get no help from law enforcement. they dont care about you at all.

phototec

Here are some attempts at making the image more readable, however as others said, they are very very poor quality and you can't do much with them. I do feel like they knew they were on camera, and had masks over their faces.

The best I can tell is the top looks like UT.

I don't know if this will help you, best I could do with Perfect Resize, starting with such a poor image.

:thumb:

Attachments

• 300 dpi processed copy.jpg
    300 dpi processed copy.jpg
    624.4 KB · Views: 94
  • 1000 percent - sharpen filter.jpg
    1000 percent - sharpen filter.jpg
    412.7 KB · Views: 67
  • 2000 600 (mod) copy.jpg
    2000 600 (mod) copy.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 103

slappy

they tore off the power meter to the shop to cut all the lights then attempted to bust open the side walking door by popping off the lock. My dad has it jerry rigged in the inside with a horizontal steel beam so they couldn't push it open. The back door was also attempted and has the same set up inside. They showed up on camera at 12:49 and the alarm didn't go off till 1:23, that is when they finally gave up on the other doors and smashed the glass to the main entry door.

They didn't destroy anything really besides the doors. But our cash register is missing with a wopping $9.71 and they busted open a locked file cabinet where we did keep the change bag to the register. Made off with about $300 to $400. They busted the radio in attempt to open the file cabinet. We also recently got a small 100cc four wheeler in and they tried to take that but couldn't get the front door open how it's set up and wouldn't fit through the area where they smashed the glass to gain entry. They attempted to leave through the garage, but the door wouldn't open cause there was no power. So they pulled the cord for the release on the garage door, but that's jerry rigged too cause one of the delivery drivers set a box in the trac and we closed the door on it and it broke.. so the release doesn't work.

Sucks being here... no radio and dead silence today.

ThinkRight

they tore off the power meter to the shop to cut all the lights then attempted to bust open the side walking door by popping off the lock. My dad has it jerry rigged in the inside with a horizontal steel beam so they couldn't push it open. The back door was also attempted and has the same set up inside. They showed up on camera at 12:49 and the alarm didn't go off till 1:23, that is when they finally gave up on the other doors and smashed the glass to the main entry door.

They didn't destroy anything really besides the doors. But our cash register is missing with a wopping $9.71 and they busted open a locked file cabinet where we did keep the change bag to the register. Made off with about $300 to $400. They busted the radio in attempt to open the file cabinet. We also recently got a small 100cc four wheeler in and they tried to take that but couldn't get the front door open how it's set up and wouldn't fit through the area where they smashed the glass to gain entry. They attempted to leave through the garage, but the door wouldn't open cause there was no power. So they pulled the cord for the release on the garage door, but that's jerry rigged too cause one of the delivery drivers set a box in the trac and we closed the door on it and it broke.. so the release doesn't work.

Sucks being here... no radio and dead silence today.

You came out ok then , still a pain in the rear butt ok.:smile:
You can use this...
http://www.iheart.com/
Free and easy !

slappy

I got the first 2 letters ET and the second line is 5017_ _ _ _

I made out the E... then thought maybe it was like an ECKO hoodie, but couldn't find one similiar.
Then I thought i started to see FOOT in the bottom like football...

I'm now looking for a hoodie or some logo with your suggestion. :thankyou: Weather is changing here, so i'm sure they'll be wearing it out on occasion... i'm just hoping its a day i'm at the right place at the right time. to see it.