• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can anyone tell me where to get these clips for realtor signs?

TheSnowman

I ordered some of these a few years ago, and I can't think of where, but I clip them on to all of my realtor frame signs that go out, and I'm finally running out and need to replenish. If anyone knows the real name for them or where I can pick some up I'd appreciate knowing.

Attachments

• Image 2017-01-26 at 10.23.49 AM.jpg
    Image 2017-01-26 at 10.23.49 AM.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 321

ChaseO

Premium Subscriber
Stay away from the plastic ones. Sunlight makes them brittle and then your customers come back wanting more. Go metal and be done.

ams

I ordered some of these a few years ago, and I can't think of where, but I clip them on to all of my realtor frame signs that go out, and I'm finally running out and need to replenish. If anyone knows the real name for them or where I can pick some up I'd appreciate knowing.

I get mine from Harbor Sales.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
In case you're still looking in, Snowman..... your picture looks like its plastic. Ours are all metal and much thinner. We call them 'Spring Clips'. not to be confused with 'Spring Rolls'. :big laugh: