• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can find close but need help please

JimmyG

I have found a few that I can substitute as last resort, but the match on the "a" tail and the "c" stroke ends are eluding me...
It seems like I have used it before in past but this ole man just cant' remember...
Suggestions please...? Thanks

Attachments

• cpeamerica_webletters3.jpg
    cpeamerica_webletters3.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 92

JimmyG

Thanks SNS....Abadi Std & Abadi MT condensed is what my font finder software(s) gave for a best closest match.
But, the inside corner points of the strokes of all circular lowercase letters is cut off to angles, if you look closely. I think this is the "ID key" on what ever font this is. It sure is elusive for me..
The image is scanned from a decal that I have to copy (someone else printed). The phone number (not shown above & posted below) does fit the Abadi style...But, likewise with letters, the inside points of the stroke ends of curved numbers are cut to an angle..

Attachments

• cpeamerica_webletters4.jpg
    cpeamerica_webletters4.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

S'N'S

Jimmy, I think they have modified the base font by beveling the tips/corners off.... could be wrong, but thats what it looks like.

JimmyG

Jimmy, I think they have modified the base font by beveling the tips/corners off.... could be wrong, but thats what it looks like.
Thanks SNS, I also wondered the same but knowing where this (artwork) came from, I can't see them going to the trouble of such...My last reckon is it's some sans serif font knock off buried in the bowels of dafont and I haven't taken the time to go there and look....yet....LOL
Thanks again for your help...