Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can I legally print these?

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by houseofgrafix, Jan 8, 2010.

1. houseofgrafix

houseofgrafix none

Dec 27, 2007
    cw
    Dude came by the shop and wanted to print 500 to pass around.

Can I?

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

i would get a pic of him, put it where franklin is, REPLACE SERIAL NUMBER with all ZEROS..............reset the type of WHATEVER he "sharpied" on that.....AND PRINT AWAY!!!! OH..........and get a couple of the REAL FRANKLINS FROM HIM!!!!

3. Shovelhead

Shovelhead Major Contributor

Dec 5, 2003
    Authority: 18 U.S.C. 504; Treasury Directive Number 15-56, 58 FR 48539 (September 16, 1993)

411.1 Color illustrations authorized.
    (a) Notwithstanding any provision of chapter 25 of Title 18 of the U.S. Code, authority is hereby given for the printing, publishing or importation, or the making or importation of the necessary plates or items for such printing or publishing, of color illustrations of U.S. currency provided that:
    (1) The illustration be of a size less than three-fourths or more than one and one-half, in linear dimension, of each part of any matter so illustrated;
    (2) The illustration be one-sided; and
    (3) All negatives, plates, positives, digitized storage medium, graphic files, magnetic medium, optical storage devices, and any other thing used in the making of the illustration that contain an image of the illustration or any part thereof shall be destroyed and/or deleted or erased after their final use in accordance with this section.
    (b) [Reserved].

4. cptcorn

cptcorn adad

Jul 16, 2007
    Two Harbors
    beat me to it...

5. mark in tx

mark in tx Very Active Member

Oct 25, 2005
    Harker Heights, Texas
    Immortal Tech?????

I hate graffiti fonts

6. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Sure............

7. CoryP

CoryP Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Thats cool.... Im an Immortal Technique fan, He's an awesome rapper.
    Army of the Pharaohs !!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Jim Doggett

Jim Doggett Very Active Member

Feb 17, 2008
    +1 to that

9. houseofgrafix

houseofgrafix none

Dec 27, 2007
    cw
    Sounds good! thanks for your help!