• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question can i use my software on win10

Jollyrogers

Hi!
Im using a xenons driver that needs win 7 32bit.
and finding a win7 32 bit computer isent that easy anymore (and microsoft dont sell 32 bit licenses anymore)
can i use a Win 10 computer for my software and if that case how do i do it
that would make everything run smoother for me, so i can upgrade my old laptop (that soon will die anyway)
or im i stuck buying old computers to make my printer work ?

MINGYANG MY1800T Mingyang Industrial Digital Textile printer
/alex

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
you can do 32bit on a 62 bit machine, just not 64bit on a 32bit machine.

as for win 10, it should work but best ask your software provider.

WildWestDesigns

It looks like Newegg still has Win 7 ISOs for sale, even 32 bit versions at that. At least when I checked at the time of this post.

At some point, your only viable options are going to be, your printer vendor releases a Win 10 driver (which does have a 32 bit version, but it would be far better if they got with the program and went 64 bit, although as Pauly said, 32 bit software/drivers should work on 64 bit, but sometimes they may need some api/library that is only on 32 bit, just depends), you keep Win 7 physical computers around to run that printer or see about VMing Win 7 on a current computer and see the printer will work through that (depending on how it's connected determines how possible/easy that will be).