• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can some one help. Memorial coin type plaque.

Willmac1.wm

Hey all,
a few years ago my cousin passed away. He left his hand built custom Big bear chopper to my dad and I. We want to make a coin type primary cover and air filter cover. I checked out a bunch of commemorative coin company's but most wont do a small run of coins. and we wanted it to be rather large. Around 6 inches around. I want it to look like a military commemorate coin. It can be made out of any materiel. as long as it rather hard and paint able something like a very fine HDF or hard wood. I want to print out or solvent print and laminate a picture we have of him and put it in the center. can any one point me in the right direction. something like the 911 coin below.
thank you.

coin.jpg

ddubia

Maybe try GEMINI. They make plaques of cast aluminum and precision tooled. Maybe some other substrates. Not sure. You'd have to have a vector file of what you want.