• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can the default contour cut line color be changed?

graywoulf

Using Flexi 10 Pro and I want to set a particular color to always be my default contour cut color every time. Is there any way to set the default color?

graywoulf

I already do that.

I already do that in Design Central. I always choose a Fuchsia color that gives me a good color contrast with the contour cut line but the current default color is a dark gray color. After I choose the Fuchsia color the first time it stays at that color until I shut Flexi down for the day, then the next morning it is back to the gray color. I want the Fuchsia color to stay... permanently and apparently I am not the only one who want to know how to set the default color for this.

:banghead:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I would like to know this too, but you can always cut a little inside the contour line so it doesn't show up at all.

Our contourcut line is magenta, but never shows up during the printing stage. It's read by the software for cutting, but not printed, unless a mistake was made. When that happens, it will print the contourcut , but not cut. Why does your print would be my question ?? :help

graywoulf

Maybe I worded something wrong...

Maybe I worded something wrong but I never meant for anyone to think that I was seeing the contour cut in in the finished print. That is not the situation at all. All I want is that the same color (of my choosing) be the default contour cut line color whenever I use the contour cut function without having to manually choose my favorite color the first time I use the contour cut feature each day. I don't know how to explain myself in any other way on this subject.

Custom_Grafx

The on screen colour can be whatever you like, as long as the spot colour is named correctly. The RIP doesn't "see" the colour, it sees the NAME.