• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can this be done on a FC8600

crny1

Lets say I have a file with rows of "stickers" across it. The rows fill up the 54" width, and there is 1/2" between the rows. Is it possible to tell the machine to cut the "stickers" (contour cut) and then sheet cut that row off and then move to the next row? If so how would you set this up in cutmaster 4? Looking for a way to have the machine do it versus cutting the rows out on the cut table by hand. Thanks

Chris...

Lets say I have a file with rows of "stickers" across it. The rows fill up the 54" width, and there is 1/2" between the rows. Is it possible to tell the machine to cut the "stickers" (contour cut) and then sheet cut that row off and then move to the next row? If so how would you set this up in cutmaster 4? Looking for a way to have the machine do it versus cutting the rows out on the cut table by hand. Thanks

Looks like it's possible in the crosscut settings

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-06-25 18.44.03.png
    Screenshot 2017-06-25 18.44.03.png
    51.1 KB · Views: 262

crny1

I am using cut master 4 and dont see the same options. Only choice I see is for cross cut after plot.

ikarasu

I am using cut master 4 and dont see the same options. Only choice I see is for cross cut after plot.
You can download and use cm3. I have both installed , I prefer cm3 because I'm used to it. Not sure if the options there in cm4, but I can check when I get home.

shepherddesigns

Why not just do a perforation cut after the contour cut?

toomeycustoms

He would have to change the blade position after every row, unless he was doing perf cut only. Even then, I don't think the perfcut would go all the way to the end, since the rollers usually account for the 1/2" on the sides. Unless there is a way to expand the cut area to beyond the rollers.

crny1

Cut Master 3 would never run correctly on this computer. Every since a windows did a update (not sure which one) cut master would not run correctly. Now that 4 is out it seems to work like it suppose too. No problems yet.

crny1

No one knows if this can be done in CM4? Dam....I was really hoping someone knew. I cant seem to figure out how myself.