• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can you help out and give our Facebook page a like?

SignProPlus-Chip

Hey everyone!

I'd like to ask if you can help me out and stop by our business page for SIGN PRO PLUS and give it a like.

We need more likes to outnumber the likes on a competitors page. We just purchased this competitor and we want to merge the pages... however, Facebook will default to the page with more likes during the merge and erase all photos, videos and content from the page with less likes. Of course, we really want to keep our page and all of our history there.

Thanks in advance and please post a link to your page too and I'll be happy to return the favor as well

You can find it here:
https://www.facebook.com/SignProPlus/

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Hey everyone!

I'd like to ask if you can help me out and stop by our business page for SIGN PRO PLUS and give it a like.

We need more likes to outnumber the likes on a competitors page. We just purchased this competitor and we want to merge the pages... however, Facebook will default to the page with more likes during the merge and erase all photos, videos and content from the page with less likes. Of course, we really want to keep our page and all of our history there.

Thanks in advance and please post a link to your page too and I'll be happy to return the favor as well

You can find it here:

Done! :thumb:

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
Hey everyone!

You can find it here:

I'd be happy to do this for you, but I do have a concern... I don't see any mention of competitor you bought, and I would think that you would promote that fact to not only their clients, but to yours as well to promote that you are growing and looking forward to continuing doing business with their clients as well. Call me cautious, but I just want to be fair to all sides here.

Andy D

Not a bad idea, I doubt many of us are in competition with each other, we should all list our company Facebook pages and
everyone likes everyone else's.

Personally, I don't understand why it's important for a business to have a facebook presence and lots of likes, the guy over ours
is obsessed with the likes, and has tried to explain to me why it's important.. But I start tuning out after the first 10 seconds and
start thinking about real sign business stuff (instead of the pretend stuff)

SignProPlus-Chip

Because we have already done that on THEIR FB page. We changed the name and continue to post update and photos their as well.

We won't have any reach to those people from our page until we merge the pages together and gain those page fans, which is the main reason we want to merge the pages. Once we consolidate we will be formally announcing the purchase as a press release in the local paper. Right now our upfront concern in to consolidate the FB and web pages, so people are going to the right place.

I'd be happy to do this for you, but I do have a concern... I don't see any mention of competitor you bought, and I would think that you would promote that fact to not only their clients, but to yours as well to promote that you are growing and looking forward to continuing doing business with their clients as well. Call me cautious, but I just want to be fair to all sides here.

SignProPlus-Chip

The amount of like dare not truly a concern. But in this case, we have to have more than the page we are merging with in order to end up the dominant page in the end.

I will say though that we have gotten a LOT of work off of facebook. It's great for local reach.

Not a bad idea, I doubt many of us are in competition with each other, we should all list our company Facebook pages and
everyone likes everyone else's.

Personally, I don't understand why it's important for a business to have a facebook presence and lots of likes, the guy over ours
is obsessed with the likes, and has tried to explain to me why it's important.. But I start tuning out after the first 10 seconds and
start thinking about real sign business stuff (instead of the pretend stuff)