• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rant "Can you re-use my sign?"

Stacey K

I like making signs
Monday giggles...found this on my door step this morning. The customer was in a couple weeks ago and said he would drop off his sign blank so I could letter the word "Pigeons" on the back of it.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 505
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 495

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Looks like the pigeons have had their way with it for the last 10 years or so..

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
No problem, sand, prime and paint it, .. Charge $1000 and ask for that before starting the job and tell em it will take a week or two... or offer ACM for $150 and you'll have it ready today.

JTBoh

I sell signage and signage accessories.
Monday giggles...found this on my door step this morning. The customer was in a couple weeks ago and said he would drop off his sign blank so I could letter the word "Pigeons" on the back of it.

Glancing at the thumbnails... I thought someone had posted upskirt shots for a moment

signpro

Manager
LOVE IT!! when people think that's worth salvaging!!

i had a customer (well, NON customer) hang up on my when i told him NEW acrylic panels would be cheaper than re-using his old ones. by the time we send out a crew to remove them, spend HOURS removing the 15yr old lettering & adhesive, then go back to install. It would be cheaper to cut new panels, and only go onsite once. he'd have less $$ AND BRAND NEW PANELS. wouldn't even hear me out, kept interrupting my, telling me how i don't know how to run a business, etc etc. 2 weeks later, they hand painted some old wood boards and stuck them over the lighted sign cabinet. SMH. looked like shit. go figure... they were out of business in a few years.