• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

can you remember when...

Marlene

can you remember when something as simple as a fair ride could give you so much happiness? my grandson Evan is the little red head in the photo and if ever an image looked like a word, this would fit well for "joy" or "fun". kids really make you stop and appreciate the little things in life

Attachments

• happy.jpg
    happy.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 65

thewood

Things that are mundane, boring or old to me are so new and exciting when viewing them through my daughter's eyes for the first time. Very cool.

Marlene

Things that are mundane, boring or old to me are so new and exciting when viewing them through my daughter's eyes for the first time. Very cool.

so true. Evan also saw his first frog this weekend and that too was a total huge event for him. it just makes doing simple things so much more fun. we love taking him with us for the day as it just turns into an adventure. we took hi to a John Deere dealership and you would have thought we were at Disney World. some times, I think we all need to kick back and just remember how much fun there is to be had doing the little things.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
so true. Evan also saw his first frog this weekend and that too was a total huge event for him. it just makes doing simple things so much more fun. we love taking him with us for the day as it just turns into an adventure. we took hi to a John Deere dealership and you would have thought we were at Disney World. some times, I think we all need to kick back and just remember how much fun there is to be had doing the little things.
You're forgetting one thing....... when you're done showing him new things and he's finished entertaining you.... you give him back to his parents and then he becomes a little monster all over again so then..... he wants his parents to get him frogs, take him places and gets mad at them for not doing the things you spoiled him while doing....... :ROFLMAO:
Paybacks a b!tch for your kids. Now it's your turn to have fun at their expense. :cool1:

• My wife and I have been slowing down to smell the roses and are taking a real keen sense into enjoying the little things in life.

J

john1

Kids don't have a "story" like adults have which is why they are always laughing and trying "crazy" things.

There is a water puddle from the rain, A adult will most likely walk around it in fear if they go into it they will get wet, A small child will jump right in it and laugh about it.

Learned that in some motivational coaching audios i have that's helped me over the years.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Kids don't have a "story" like adults have which is why they are always laughing and trying "crazy" things.

There is a water puddle from the rain, A adult will most likely walk around it in fear if they go into it they will get wet, A small child will jump right in it and laugh about it.

Learned that in some motivational coaching audios i have that's helped me over the years.

Along those same lines...... a kid is taught to be afraid of snakes and other dangerous critters. One-on-one they are completely unafraind of basically anything. We teach them fear, awareness and stoopidness without even knowing it most of the time. Some of it's good and then some of it hampers the little guys.