• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Canon ipf8000s

Noodlz

We have a canon ipf8000s it hilds 44” material. Are we able to print decals and wrap material. I have tried sevral setting and non seam to work we are using orajet printal media it works fine on photos and reg paper roll. If we are able please help on what setting it should be on and off what program we ahould be printing of off we use adobe photoshop and AI also LXI flexi.

dypinc

That is the wrong printer for PSA vinyls that are not made to print on aqueous ink printers.

Your machine uses aqueous ink, you can find special vinyl coated for aqueous printers. It's not cheap and it does not last outdoors. You can print some decals for temporary use, but you cannot do car wraps as it'll not last more than one year outdoors even if you laminate it.

AGCharlotte

There are a few rolls of aqueous PSA out there. I know HP makes one. They'll fade quicker than solvent/latex and they'll definitely need laminate to hold up for longer than 6 months. When I had a predecessor to the ipf as my only machine, I was outsourcing the majority of this kind of work though.