• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can't Get My Blue To Hit The Correct Color I Specify

Wompasprez

Having issues printing the correct blue shades that I am wanting. All the other colors are spot on. For some reason it's just the blue. All the test prints are perfect. I ran the test print in test mode and it was all fine. I've had my tech look at it and he's ran all the tests and can't figure out why because everything looks like it's firing properly. Just don't get the color I'm suppose to get for some reason.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
You need to print a swatch of blues, and pick the one closest to what you want. Various ways to do that, depending on your RIP.

Signchief

If the test print came out correct than you can rule out the printer. Must be the profile but if everything else matches up??? Maybe its just another case of the blues!

jfiscus

Rap Master
ok, so somehow you can hit this blue. How is it that you hit the blue?
I assume that the file you are trying to print is overriding RIP settings by having an embedded profile.