• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can't pting correctly using epson stylus pro 9800 and flexi10.5.1/production manager

CalamityJay

I am kind of at a loss here. I have installed the desktop driver and installed the printer in production manager. Usually these match up and everything prints without a hitch, but for some reason, i am getting an error that states, "mismatch error - make sure that the ink cartridge and driver settings match.

I have tried printing test pages using devices and printers and have been getting mixed results of a few good prints and a lot of prints where the print heads seem to not match up.

Is anyone out there running a windows 7 64bit computer with flexi 10.5.1 and production manager who solved this issue?

If so, please let me know!

:wavingflag:

CalamityJay

it is printing now.

so there are two different blacks for this printer. matte and photo. i guess we had photo in which requires the standard setting. I was using the fine art setting which said to the printer that the matte black is needed. hence the mismatch.

Now i am trying to print on SBS board with this device with about as much luck as trying to print with the matte black with the fine art setting.

Oh, the challenges each day brings while at work.