• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can't save file in EPS format

Team Valhalla

Customer sent us an image as a PDF. I am able to import it into Coral X7, manipulate it, change colors, and apply a contour cut line.

When I try and export it and save it as an EPS file.... Coral shuts down.

I can save it as a jpeg and PDF... but not an EPS file.

Is there possibly some sort of security "thingy bob" in the original PDF file?

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks,

SP

Stormyj

Just another guy
There maybe something in the file causing it to fail when trying to convert. Try selecting the entire object and converting it to an object. Then try exporting it. Not sure that it will work, but worth a try.

knucklehead

Mine did that one time. Reset Corel, F8 when Corel is starting, then proceed. Worked for me. Thanks to a member here, who let me in on that little trick.

Team Valhalla

Stormyj.... I used the "convert to curves" option and it worked!

Knucklehead... just for grins and giggles, I'll try that too.

Thanks for the input!

SP

boxerbay

I have found on some rare occasions if i hit copy all - open a new document - then paste it in it works fine.

Team Valhalla

Boxerbay... I've had that situation in the past also - didn't work this time though for some reason.

Knucklehead... F8 key pounding... no difference, still didn't work.

As I mentioned, I did get it to work by converting it to curves. I'll have to remember that one down the road.

SP