• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Canvas prints

I have a customer wanting indoor signage. I received an email or flier a few weeks ago about the kit I'm looking for. It's was the canvas art prints that are a certain size and the print wraps around something like a box about 1". Does anyone know who supplies these kits. I will add a picture of what I'm lookin for tomorrow when I get to the office in the morning if needed

OlsonSigns601

If you have a printer, you can buy the canvas then print and cut it out to any size you want.

Get a cheap frame from Hobby Lobby, wrap the material around the frame, gift wrap the corners and staple it on the back.

I have Roland sp300 and hp l25500 so printing isn't the problem. But the box feels soft not like a frame. But thanks for information if that's how is done I will look into it

noregrets

There is a system out there that is similar to a pizza box, it is cardboard and looks like a 'normal' stretched canvas - cannot remember what it is called for the life of me though, if it comes to me I will let you know......