Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Canvas prints

Discussion in 'Materials' started by Hog Wild graphics, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Hog Wild graphics

Hog Wild graphics Member

Apr 2, 2011
    texas
    I have a customer wanting indoor signage. I received an email or flier a few weeks ago about the kit I'm looking for. It's was the canvas art prints that are a certain size and the print wraps around something like a box about 1". Does anyone know who supplies these kits. I will add a picture of what I'm lookin for tomorrow when I get to the office in the morning if needed

Tags:
  2. OlsonSigns601

OlsonSigns601 Member

Jul 23, 2011
    If you have a printer, you can buy the canvas then print and cut it out to any size you want.

Get a cheap frame from Hobby Lobby, wrap the material around the frame, gift wrap the corners and staple it on the back.

3. Hog Wild graphics

Hog Wild graphics Member

Apr 2, 2011
    texas
    I have Roland sp300 and hp l25500 so printing isn't the problem. But the box feels soft not like a frame. But thanks for information if that's how is done I will look into it

4. ChicagoGraphics

ChicagoGraphics Major Contributor

Feb 27, 2007
    World
    Your probably referring to a gallery strecher bars aka frame

5. noregrets

noregrets Member

Jan 27, 2007
    Nz
    There is a system out there that is similar to a pizza box, it is cardboard and looks like a 'normal' stretched canvas - cannot remember what it is called for the life of me though, if it comes to me I will let you know......

6. premiercolour

premiercolour Very Active Member