• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Canvas

EZ Ink

Want to create canvas wraps with Mutoh VJ 1324, want to know if anyone could suggest good canvas to use to print on, and what type of coating I should use to put over it to bring out colors. Also, a good supplier. Thanks.

Glenn Combs
EZ Ink Promotions
Brentwood, CA 94513

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Want to create canvas wraps with Mutoh VJ 1324, want to know if anyone could suggest good canvas to use to print on, and what type of coating I should use to put over it to bring out colors. Also, a good supplier. Thanks.

Glenn Combs
EZ Ink Promotions
Brentwood, CA 94513

I have a few really great options for that machine, do you prefer gloss or matte? I can send you a nice size butt roll of Glossy to play with if you like. I don't sell the liquid coating to put on top but have some recommendations for you.

EZ Ink

I have a few really great options for that machine, do you prefer gloss or matte? I can send you a nice size butt roll of Glossy to play with if you like. I don't sell the liquid coating to put on top but have some recommendations for you.
Thanks BigfishDM. I am still new with this product, I have a small roll of picaso canvas that Denco Sales gave me to play with when I bought the machine. However, I am open to any suggestions you may have to offer, did notice that you have a supplier in Hayward, CA, are you associated with them. Thanks.

Glenn Combs
EZ Ink Promotions
Brentwood, CA 94513

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Thanks BigfishDM. I am still new with this product, I have a small roll of picaso canvas that Denco Sales gave me to play with when I bought the machine. However, I am open to any suggestions you may have to offer, did notice that you have a supplier in Hayward, CA, are you associated with them. Thanks.

Glenn Combs
EZ Ink Promotions
Brentwood, CA 94513

Yes sir, that is one of our branches out there. PM me your email and I will get you all our info sir. Or you can email me at jcormany@gansink.com

ams

I do Canvas at my shop, I've tried about 7 different brands and kinds. The very best I've found is the SEAL Pure Color Monet Light. It is already coated and the print quality is amazing. Plus a double print (twice the ink) looks great as well. Make sure you get the "Light" and not the regular, the regular is junk, the light is the good one. Some suppliers will say it's the Light when it's not.

Ahmed Samy Nagada

Look it up on line, said it was for wood, I assume it will work on canvas. If so, any particular way I should spray it on? Thanks.

Glenn Combs
EZ Ink Promotions
Brentwood, CA
Nothing to mention, just lay flat spray evenly one or two coats according to the material, done.

Franklin

I do Canvas at my shop, I've tried about 7 different brands and kinds. The very best I've found is the SEAL Pure Color Monet Light. It is already coated and the print quality is amazing. Plus a double print (twice the ink) looks great as well. Make sure you get the "Light" and not the regular, the regular is junk, the light is the good one. Some suppliers will say it's the Light when it's not.

This is kind of an old post. Not sure if anyone is still posting.

I did want to say thanks for the above post. I just requested a quote for their prices. That is strange that the price isn't on the website. Hopefully it is not crazy expensive and in line with other canvas material.

Question what ripping software do you use?
I'm starting off. Currently on a free trail with Onyx using L25500

ams

I did want to say thanks for the above post. I just requested a quote for their prices. That is strange that the price isn't on the website. Hopefully it is not crazy expensive and in line with other canvas material.

Question what ripping software do you use?

It's not cheap but not expensive as others. But it is really good material. I am not sure why their prices aren't listed. I use Versaworks since I have Roland's.

EZ Ink

Question what ripping software do you use? My ripping software is SAI. Have a Mutoh VJ 1324 and it came with the SAI software. Has a very good supportive team and training videos. Also try Picaso canvas. Good to start off with not that expensive.