• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Capping Station and Head Pressure CJV30

zealmurapa

I seem to have lost the pressure between my head and my capping station. Each time I try to suck under the capping station, there is no pressure or suction at all, now my printer has stopped printing completely, should this be happening?

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
You are manually opening the cartridge valves when you try to add suction from below the capping station right? You have to either open them in the service menus or remove the cover behind the cartridge slots and tape them open. If you don't you are creating a huge amount of negative pressure, and if you keep trying hard enough you will damage something, maybe a damper, or even sucking an o-ring out of place somewhere. Regardless you simply need to listen when you are trying to pull suction to hear where the air is getting in.