• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cardinal Game

tattoo.dan

Taking my 4 yr old daughter to her first game today! She is so excited and I have to admit by her being so excited it has me a little giddy too! Gonna try to get over there early to see some BP before the rain comes! Anyone else gonna be there?

tsgstl

I'll be there!! Can't wait!!
Watch the weather, I'm banking it won't start til after 8
I have taken my 3 year old boy twice now, really cool seeing his reaction to the sights. Take it all in and have a great time.

tattoo.dan

I'll be there!! Can't wait!!
Watch the weather, I'm banking it won't start til after 8
I have taken my 3 year old boy twice now, really cool seeing his reaction to the sights. Take it all in and have a great time.

I know, the weather could be a bummer!

tsgstl

Yes it did
Called a rain delay 5 minutes tops before beer couldn't be sold. Then the 40+ thousand fans drank heavily for over 3 hours. I bet they had more sales in those 3 hours than they did for the rest of the game. They needed to call it but what a break for the cards bottom line.
I split when it let up so I could see my little man to bed (well worth it)
Go cards!!