• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Casa Garcias

Anyone know the Casa Garcias font?

Attachments

• font.JPG
    font.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 117

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Looks dated. Looks like it might've been done by hand originally and now through computerization.... is just a bastardized font. Nothing matches at all, plus all the upstrokes are completely different, along with the weights.

Looks dated. Looks like it might've been done by hand originally and now through computerization.... is just a bastardized font. Nothing matches at all, plus all the upstrokes are completely different, along with the weights.
Yeah I guessed so but just wanted to make sure, thanks for your help

jcskikus

Owner, Designer & Installer
More than likely it's something someone either handpainted or wrote in marker and digitized. It also could be made using a wacom tablet and handwritten. Either way, your best bet is to recreate it into a vector send it out to someone to vectorize it for you. Usually under $25 to do this and cheaper than if you took the time to do it yourself.