• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CE 3000 MK2 and Auto-measure on OS x Lion

rafavalles

Hi there, we have just updated all the Computers to MAC OS X Lion, we only have one Windows 7 Laptop left.

Once the OS X Lion version of Cutting Master 2 was out, we install it for using it on Illustrator, we can cut and the program works great but it doesn't auto-measure the material. At first I though that it was my system, but we try it on a boxed new Mac and we have the same problem. Today someone suggest that we can try on the laptop, we just download a trial for Adobe Illustrator CS5 and the Cutting Master does recognize the Vinyl measure, so this is not a Hardware problem. I have 30 days to solve this.

I have wrote to Graphtec and they ask me why I think this is a Bug, but do nothing to help me out. If you use OS X Lion and Cutting Master 2, can you confirm that you do have Auto-measure working please??

Thanks!

Jackpine

I have wrote to Graphtec and they ask me why I think this is a Bug, but do nothing to help me out.

They want to sell you something not help you. I have my last Graphtec unless I buy from a supportive dealer.

rafavalles

I have just spoke with my dealer, not graphtec, and they think that its a Bug, but they don't think is something that will be solved soon, because the OS X base of users is not as significant as the Windows one.

:(

bloobird0

Hi there, we have just updated all the Computers to MAC OS X Lion, we only have one Windows 7 Laptop left.

Once the OS X Lion version of Cutting Master 2 was out, we install it for using it on Illustrator, we can cut and the program works great but it doesn't auto-measure the material. At first I though that it was my system, but we try it on a boxed new Mac and we have the same problem. Today someone suggest that we can try on the laptop, we just download a trial for Adobe Illustrator CS5 and the Cutting Master does recognize the Vinyl measure, so this is not a Hardware problem. I have 30 days to solve this.

I have wrote to Graphtec and they ask me why I think this is a Bug, but do nothing to help me out. If you use OS X Lion and Cutting Master 2, can you confirm that you do have Auto-measure working please??

Thanks!

I run a CE5000 on OSX Lion and media width measurement works well. It may have to do with your old CE3000 version.