• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help ce6000 issue

I am having a terrible experience with graphtec customer service as well as my machine. Its a ce6000-60, when sensing registration marks it sense the first 3 just fine. However on the 4th it says mark read error. I can not for the life of me get it to work. out of 30 tries it will randomly work with no changes.

I have contacted graphtec dozens of times via phone call as well as email. They aren't getting back to me or helping with why this would be happening. Is it just me or is graphtec getting worse and worse as the years go on? As of this point I wouldn't recommend them to even my worst enemy.

Another smaller issue is the blade is scratching media as it's feeding/cutting a job. I have tried a few settings but still no resolution. It seems to be because my media bows in a little. I thought that was the purpose of the fans to suck the media onto the the machine so it doesn't do that?

Anyways sorry for this rant, any help would be greatly greatly appreciated.

Chasez

What media are you using? If it has a clear liner try putting small white vinyl squares on the liner side under the registration marks. With our Summa sometimes this happens and it wont read. You may need to re-calibrate to the white on the back of the liner but it should work... For us its the lighting we have that interferes with the sensors.

The blade scratching seems to be the blade pulled down to low, increase the height of the blade and then increase the cutting pressure.

Chaz