• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Celebrating our anniversary...

Bigdawg

Just Me
So like a typical wife I wanted to be taken out to dinner... maybe some flowers... you know what I mean.

But noooooo instead we are working at a haunted house scaring the crap outta people tonight :smile:

Much Better IMHO

I think it is perfectly appropriate that since we got married at a halloween party (in full Addams Family regalia, I might add) that we spend our 16th anniversary at a haunted house.

Life is good :rock-n-roll:

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Way cool... were you Morticia? I'd like to see some weddding photos. Had many a wet dream over Morticia when I was younger! CONGRATULATIONS! My next anniversary will be 31... yer just a young 'un.

Bigdawg

Just Me
Yep... full Morticia... black dress... unbelievably long fingernails... carried rose stems as my bouquet. Bigdawg was Gomez... best men were pugsly and Cousin It (fully made up..both of them) Maids of Honor were Wednesday and Grandma... walked down the aisle to Elton John's "Funeral for a Friend"

I'll see what pix I can find tomorrow... it was a blast and definitely something to remember.

Marlene

OMG, I knew we were all but joined at the hip but you got married at a Halloween party! that was our dream wedding but because of paper work not ready on time, we settled for December on out doors on a bridge. My dream was to be the green chic from Star Trek and hubby would be Captain Kirk...congrats and enjoy!!!!