• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Changing Computers

TXMOD70

Just changed computers and down loaded Flexi on the new computer,
when I started Flexi its says that its licensed to the old computer, it has the on line key.
Now what?

Thanks
George

Snydo

You need to deactivate your license on the old computer.

Start flexi on the old machine and then I believe its under the 'Help' menu. If not- look in the settings menu.

Just changed computers and down loaded Flexi on the new computer,
when I started Flexi its says that its licensed to the old computer, it has the on line key.
Now what?

Thanks
George

contact flexi. YOu will deactivate the subscription on one computer and then they will allow you to activate it on another computer.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I know when its installed with a perpetual dongle license there is another program installed in the SAi Production Suite folder in the start menu called "License Manager". I'm assuming the electronic license version also has that and works in the same manner. When you run the License Manager you have an option to "Remove License From This Computer". As others mentioned, you will probably need to do this first. Screenshot attached. That being said if the old computer is toast or unable to run then you might have to call SAi to get the old one deactivated.

Attachments

• sai1.jpg
    sai1.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 76