• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Changing Default Contour Color

LUV DEM TIGERS

Is there a way to change the default contour color? I have almost 100 numbers I have to do. They are two colors I create the numbers using a truetype font, change them to the color I want, I add a 2 color contour (of course the first color is what I want but the second color is just assigned), I break all the contours individually, I outline them with my "contour cut", and then I add a contour so I will have bleed. The issue that I have is that the default is 50% of the contour color. Is there any way to change the default to be 100% of my color. I have to go into each one and move the slider bar over to 100%. When you have almost 100 numbers it takes a lot of time.

Also if anyone knows of other steps I can change to reduce what I already do I would like to know them also. Breaking 100 contour groups and changing the outside color 100 times takes a lot of time.

myront

CorelDRAW is best
select your shape/text. click on the contour tool. select the color desired from the drop down then go tools/save settings as default

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
If you are using Illustrator to design, just select one of the lines you want to change the color of. Then go to the, "Select" menu and choose "Same > Stroke Color" Now all of them are selected and you can change the color whatever you want. If you are using other software, they all have something similar, just look it up on Google.

myront

CorelDRAW is best
Lets expand on this. After thoroughly reading your first post I see your dilemma. Ensure that your outline color is the the same as your contour outline color. Then save settings as default. Another thing to do is after setting all these parameters save the preset by clicking on the the "+" next to Presets. Give it a unique name.