Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Channel Letters & Neon-Flex?

Discussion in 'Electric Signs & Channel Letters' started by VolunteerSign, Nov 13, 2012.

1. VolunteerSign

VolunteerSign Member

Jun 5, 2012
    Anyone used / using Neon-Flex in channel letters? If so, is it working okay, letters good and bright?

Tags:
  2. FS-Keith

FS-Keith Active Member

Dec 4, 2010
    pennsylvania
    for open face letters? if not then why?

3. VolunteerSign

VolunteerSign Member

Jun 5, 2012
    It has been my day to deal with people you can't talk any sense into...every have those days? Because the enclosed letters were lit with neon to begin with, they won't hear about LED's...I do have them listening to the prospect of neon-flex. Some days I swear I wonder why I don't just get my dagger striping brush and sit in the chair and wait for someone to come by that just wants stripes painted :)

4. FS-Keith

FS-Keith Active Member

Dec 4, 2010
    pennsylvania
    If the letters have faces, Sell them neon if they dont want led, they wont be happy with border tubing inside.

5. visual800

visual800 Very Active Member

Aug 4, 2010
    montgomery, alabama
    I have converted 2 signs over from neco to LED...why in the world would they not want LED??!!