• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cheap Roland Blades?

quikseps

I just noticed the following website http://www.masterwarehouse.com
sells Roland "compatible blades" extremely cheap. Example....pack of three 45 degree $17.99....pack of three 60 degree $26.99.

Is anyone using these blades? Are they compatible with an XC-540? Geez, 60 degree blades from my dealer are $30 each and they don't last too long cutting reflective decals with a load of detail in the cut path.

Any insight on these is immensely appreciated.

Steve

Pro Image

You might want to give a member on here a shot...............

Clean Cut Blades I think is the name of them...........Do a search on here or someone else will probley chime in with his contact info............

THATgirl

I got a cheap blade twice. The first one broke after two days so I took it back and got a replacement. That one dulled in about a week. I never got the cheap blades again. Just get them from roland. you pay more but they last 20 times as long.

customsticker

Buy cheap blades, you give yourself a weeding headache.

Roland has the best blades. I have used both and will never go back to off-brand blades.

quikseps

Just got off the phone with http://www.cleancutblade.com/Home.htm

Ordered some blades from them in 45 & 60 degrees. Really nice people..great prices and they guarantee their blades to be better than OEM's. Plus I even got a signs101 member discount!

Although I haven't received them yet...I'm more than confident they'll perform well after speaking with them. A major dealer I know of sells their blades so they must be good. Do this guy a favor and buy some blades direct. He went out-of-his-way to help out this newbie to the digital printing business by answering a ton of questions regarding cutting.

Thanks Pro Image for the heads up!

Steve

WVB

Ross is a great guy... I love his blades... I will not use another blade again... He has me for as long as I am in the industry.. Clean Cut Blades only way to go...

Cadmn

You might want to give a member on here a shot...............

Clean Cut Blades I think is the name of them...........Do a search on here or someone else will probley chime in with his contact info............
clean cut is great & last well tooo
:beer

darinbushman

Ross and Cleancut Blades

You won't find a better guy, and a better blade... Night and Day Difference... I won't use any other blade. Cleancut blades are awsome and so is Ross..

Darin