• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Chinese Printer.

Alex C

Good Morning to everyone,
I've acquired from a friend a large format printer, these chinese printer, namely an Audley S7000-x5.
The only problem actually is that it is not printing at all. Cleaning & pumping are working fine but when
printing nothing on the media. The printer uses 2 print heads. Have anybody came across this kind of situation?
If possible guys any manuals also?

Thank you,

Alex

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
I've acquired from a friend a large format printer, these chinese printer, namely an Audley S7000-x5.
The only problem actually is that it is not printing at all. Cleaning & pumping are working fine but when
printing nothing on the media. The printer uses 2 print heads. Have anybody came across this kind of situation?

Thank you,

Alex
uses 2 print heads to do what? print? but it's not printing?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Sounds like you bought your friend's problems. Probably why he sold it. Nice friend. Can't he get it to print ??

Get your money back..... and quick. You been had.

bilge

Thank you,

Alex

You couldn't find this printer's manual from here, even if you found it you will understand nothing. If I were you I would do following. Audley is a chinese second largest laminator manufacturer, I know its laminator prices not printers' but I bet it costs about 5000 USD, shipping to Caribbean less than 1000 USD by sea, 2000 by air, plus customs duty and tax.
If you bought it close to this amount you'd better to return to your friend. If you know it is not working condition and bought at bargain price then check all connections (flat flex cables) from printheads to the mainboard. If there is no loose connection, no ink contamination then you'd contact directly to Audley. It located Zhengzhou, China time zone +8 GMT. The worst case scenario is buying 2 printheads together at 2200 USD, mainboard, headboard and all cables under 500 USD. I hope the heads are ok.

• Agree
Reactions: Bly

bilge

In addition, I had same problem on my Roland ended up it was one fuse, one of 8 transistors in mainboard were blown