• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Chrome / Shiny Silver for wall application

AWeaver

Need a recommendation for a Shiny Silver / Chrome looking vinyl that will stick well to a flat painted wall. Used Reece Supply brand: 2826-107, and it's not sticking very well to the wall.
Is 3M, Arlon or Avery better for these type of install?
Thank you in advance.

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
Does it need to be vinyl? If you look into a supplier that also does interior stuff etc then they should stock a printable wallpaper with metallic/shiny finishes. Ours does and it looks great! Not cheap though.

naturally if this is cut lettering just ignore me. But I’ve found with jobs like these if stuff is coming off, it’s usually the paint/installation instead of the actual vinyl. True what they say though, throw enough s*** and eventually some will stick lol

AWeaver

It's a large cut logo in a girls athletic locker room. We had several other vinyl things to install and no problems with those. Just an issue with the chrome silver vinyl not wanting to stick. I've never used the Reece brand, so thinking it might be that. I needed it fast and that's all we could find on a short notice.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Need a recommendation for a Shiny Silver / Chrome looking vinyl that will stick well to a flat painted wall. Used Reece Supply brand: 2826-107, and it's not sticking very well to the wall.
Is 3M, Arlon or Avery better for these type of install?
Thank you in advance.

I carry the Rtape brand and that works really well, I also carry a silver metallic wallpaper if your interested. Also have a branch in Texas.