• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Circuit board needed for Graphtec FC5100-75

high impact

Hey guys! I have a Graphtec FC5100-75 and someone stepped on my USB cable causing the circuit board to break. I need a circuit board asap. Anybody have any of these laying around as a parts machine??? Or any ideas where I can buy one or get it repaired??? Thanks!!!

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
If the USB connector is the only thing that is broken, try your local music equipment store. I have had USB's repaired by one of those guys but I had to source the USB connectors for him as he was not used to working on these types of boards. Worth a shot.

high impact

I have tried to find someone local to solder a new one on, I also bought a parallel to usb adapter cable thinking that would work but there is a little black square button that is also broken off - the usb metal cover broke it when it twisted down. I am still not giving up on finding someone but have a feeling I need to find a board. I would buy a new cutter if we did more vinyl then we are these days. i don't cut enough to replace it

oilpan

This exact thing just happened to me. tripped over the USB cord, yanked the USB connector off the board. DOH! Tried USB to parallel, but cant get it to work. lets keep eachother notified if we find a fix!

Techman

please contact me
PM
I repair USB plugs on controllers all the time.
I repair power connectors on lap tops as a regular course.
Jut repaired the wiring on a shuttle pro controller using standard wiring. Maybe, just maybe there is a way to make it work..

high impact

I ordered a usb to parallel cable and got it working. I do not like it set up the way it is and wish I could find someone to solder a usb connector back on the board. I would be nervous to ship this board though in case it ended up getting lost or damaged in shipping.