• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CIT financing

signrios

Hi, i've recently gotten approved for financing through CIT financing

i'm getting the epson s4060 from grimco, before i pull the plug i wanted see if any one has financed equipment through this company and would like to share positive or negative feedback about it

thanks

karst41

Do Not Lease!

Yes to CIT,

Grimco offers no buyer support.
Make sure you get the Phone numbers and local contacts for Epson service.

binki

Well, if they give you money and it is at a reasonable rate I don't see what there is to not like. We have used US Bank several times for equipment loans. The rates were between 4% and 7%. The thing about those loans is all the interest was loaded in the front so paying off early didn't buy us anything. Otherwise we issued a PO to the vendor, cc'd the lender, the vendor sent a pro forma invoice to the lender and the loan was funded. The equipment shows up right after that. Pretty simple.

akuarela

We leased an HP 365 from Grimco through CIT/Direct Capital and have leased other equipment through them. They have been very easy to work with and communicate. My rep Sean has been always helpful. As for Grimco, I have gotten good support on the HP, but also directly from HP (this is our second HP latex printer, and they helped with the first one though I bought it secondhand).

airborneassault

I can’t say enough nice things about CIT. They have made our whole financing situation a breeze. Super straightforward and easy to work with so far, fair rates and lower than most on doc fees.

binki

I read some reviews on them. They look good. I will look them up with our next purchase.

signrios

thanks everyone, yeah the only downside im seeing is the interest charged ahead,
so paying the loan early won't save me anything.

Christian @ 2CT Media

thanks everyone, yeah the only downside im seeing is the interest charged ahead,
so paying the loan early won't save me anything.
Front loading on equipment is normal, they are assuming you will fail. Your best bet is to build a relationship with a local bank or credit union and get loans from them. You may pay a higher rate but most likely they won't front load the interest, promoting you to pay it off quicker.

mama_mimaki

Slinging Ink all day everyday
We leased an HP 365 from Grimco through CIT/Direct Capital and have leased other equipment through them. They have been very easy to work with and communicate. My rep Sean has been always helpful. As for Grimco, I have gotten good support on the HP, but also directly from HP (this is our second HP latex printer, and they helped with the first one though I bought it secondhand).

Does anyone have contact information for a Rep at CIT? I have a few pre-application questions. Thank you in advance!