• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cj-500 main board NOT RETURNED help needed..

anozira02

Does anyone knows where I can purchase a main board for my Cj-500.. I sent the board for repair to MacMedia 4 weeks ago and still have not got my board back, nor do they reply on the status of the board. I am about to start legal action against them, so it looks like I need to buy a board for now...I am willing to purchase one used or new...

Last edited:

Jack Knight1979

oh no! I've used macmedia for YEARS with out problems. I've only bought transistors from them, etc. They have never done repairs, but they're a stand up company. Keep us posted

anozira02

I sent another email to Kent, at macmedia I don't have much hope them getting back to me. I have no idea of what's going on. You would think at least they would get back to me and tell me, or send back my board even if it's not fixed...

ONYX-BERLIN

there is a guy selling a used main board here in Germany for 450 Euros if you want I would be happy to help you buying and shipping just let me know..

artbot

that is odd. of all the printer repair companies i've ever used, macmedia takes there service to practically religious perfection. kent on many occasions has stopped what he's doing to drive back to the post office to do an emergency over night. i believe he was out of country a few weeks ago. maybe there's something going on.

anozira02

Well,, I heard back from Kent at mac media! He was telling me that the part to make the repair with just did not come, and he will send the board back in a few short days. I emailed him back, told him to keep me posted when the part comes in. As to buy a used board from Germany" thanks but I don't think so...I just wait till Kent gets the part or perhaps just sell the printer...