• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CJ540 System Switches

kussione

Hi, I´m new here.:Welcome:
Does somebody kwos anything about the Roland System switches?
I found something by trial and error but I need more informations.
I converted a CJ540 to a flad bed printer with white inks. I could imagine there are some answers I need inside the system switches.

Thanks at all in advance

Stefan the German guy

kussione

Hi, I tested a lot dotay.
That is that what I found out: Alle changes gives a new register in der servive menu
Page 1
Pos5 = Nozzle Mask
Pos6 = Create
Pos8 = Cartridge Slot
Page 4
Pos5 = Model Name
Page 7
Pos6 = CL Flushing
Page 8
Pos5 = Flushing Head
Pos6 = Ink mode cnf.

Please node, the possitions are from right to left.

Who knows more?

I would like to change the old pumps to the new pumps. Do I need some changes in the System Switches?

Thanks a lot

Stefan

Robert M

Switch

Are you working with the dip switches on the main board? If you change out the pumps you need to change the speed of the pump motors, this should be in the pump upgrade proceedures.

kussione

Hi Robert,
no I don´t mean the dip on the board, I mean the system switches in der service mode.
But to the new pumps, yes I would like to chenge them. Could you telling more about the procedure?
Do you know something about the system switches?
Thanks in advance

Kussi

kussione

Hi rubo,
nice system, but I converted mine to a flad bed UV-curable printer.
I left the pinch roller intact. This is mutch easier.
I have to make some pictures in the next days.

I have seen a system converted with a belt and vacuum. That nice but for me to mutch work. This system disconnected the pinch roller. Left only the inticator vor left an right in the machine. The converter comes from Italy. I´ll make some pictures from the system as well.

Hope that helps

Kussi

Robert M

Flatbed from a roll feed?

I think we have met Artbot's German cousin

Shoot me a pm and I will forward the pump change info

kussione

Hi, the conversion from a roll fed to a fled bed did the company TECHNOPLOT in Germany. I did the conversion to an UV-curable printer . The UV-lamb comes from PHOSEON. At the moment I use only one lamp at the right side of the carriage but I suppose to need another lamp on the left sidetoo in order to print faster.
The conversion to a UV-Printer is not so difficult. You need black tubes, some sensor etc. I tested also another inkmanufacturer called Tritron, but I changed to Roland ECO UV. The Roland Ink is available in the same quality all the time.