Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Software Help CJV 150-75 Rasterlink 6

Discussion in 'RIP Software & Color Management' started by DanyBN20, Sep 13, 2018 at 11:38 AM.

1. DanyBN20

DanyBN20 New Member

Sep 11, 2018
    Thailand
    Hi evribody , im Daniel from Thailand , just buy a second hand Mimaki CJV150-75 with print head problems , and no Driver and no Rasterlink 6 , so im looking here if somebody have this rasterlink 6 - unregistred for sale would help me seriously out

Thank's to all and wish a great Day .

Daniel

Tags:
  2. The Big Squeegee

The Big Squeegee Major Contributor

:welcome: to :signs101smilie: from OK :wavingflag:

3. VanderJ

VanderJ Merchant Member - Printer Parts and Sevice

Aug 2, 2011
    Denver, CO
    Call Mimaki and see if they have a dealer you can purchase from. You can download Rasterlink from their website which is a 30 day trial and then you will just need to purchase a password.

4. DanyBN20

DanyBN20 New Member

Sep 11, 2018
    Thailand
    Thanks i know that, but here in Thailand , Mimaki dealer ask me about........1900$ for this software...sorry thats to much .

5. SignsSupport

SignsSupport Support & Tech Administrator

Jan 16, 2017
    Cyberspace
    Hi @ welcome to Signs101 DanyBN20DanyBN20 - As a courtesy, I've copied your thread to the RIP Software & Color Management section.
    You might also try posting in the Member to Member Classifieds • Wanted To Buy section. You might also reach more members if you had an upgraded membership. See here for more info.

Again - Welcome.
    Hope you enjoy your stay. :welcome:

SignsSupport

6. ewded

ewded Member

Aug 28, 2017
    Europe
    Check ebay oftern, they sell rasterlink6 from time to time for around ~$1000

7. jimdtg

jimdtg Member

Jun 18, 2017
    Some places in earth
    DanyBN20DanyBN20, you can choice a alternative RIP