• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

cjv-30 /100

watchdaride

i am thinking of buying used a mimaki cjv30-100 ( 3 yrs old ) . any user can write about there experience with that model . Has it been reliable? are the heads durable or needs to be changed often ?

watchdaride

it has a epson print head . Do mimaki come with epson print heads from factory ? Are epson heads a good durable print head

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
All CJV models use Epson heads from the beginning.

The only issue with the CJV30-100 is the 40" size is not a standard material size. You will probably use a lot of 30" material but if you want to use the full width, you will need to get rolls slit down. Otherwise it's a great machine.

watchdaride

Also its fitted with white and silver ink . Whats the best eco ink to use ? I heard some white and silver ink dries really quickly . IS there a good brand to use .Dont mind paying for better quality if it will make the heads last longer .

watchdaride

I got the printer and its setup for cmyk +w+silver . DOes any one have an documentation on how to set it 4 color only . Dont need the white or silver only cmyk . Lines are flushed .