• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help [CJV150-160]Cleaning Solution in Damper?

Mumfy

Hello everyone,
we thought everything got fixed on our last service but after a weeks vacation the magenta color was completely gone when we got back. English isn't my first language so i hope my wording is somewhat al right to read.

I have the 8 color setting, CMYK, Yellow, Light Black/Magenta/Cyan.

I have gone through all the normal maintenance cleaning methods, today another company came in with some tips to try out.
I have gone through a lot of the threads here and tested around with the cables going to the print head.

I have done fill up ink several times, cleaning, nozzle wash close to an hour in total.

By changing around cyan and magenta i figured that the magenta tube was not blocked.
By changing around the dampers i confirmed that the damper was not blocking the ink.

I am currently testing a long nozzle wash but i am wondering if the cleaning solution 200 could be another thing to try out on the print head and if so, can i fill up the damper with it to try to open up the magenta section of the head if it's blocked or should i detach it first. I read up on a syringe method with the head that apparently was high risk.

I am aware that the print head might be damaged but i am willing to try things. Is something unclear or not enough info? Please tell me to fill in more.