• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question CJV150 head from Digiprint

Marek

Hello to all from Australia,

I have been reading your post for a long time now and learned heaps, thanks for sharing your knowledge,
now I have a problem,
I am going to purchase Mimaki CJV 150 – 130 head from Digiprint Supplies in US and have a dilemma,
one head is
  • CJV300 5540 Head Assy without Memory Board – M015372 for about $2500 australian dollars and other

• CJV300 5540 Head Assy – M015372 for
  • about
$3600 australian it says come with the long cable, they look the same, dose it mean the other one have memory board on,
witch one should I get?

premiercolour

Merchant Member
I would give them description of what you need exactly and let them tell you which one you should get. In case there is a problem, you should go back to them and ask for support. That is what I would do. Use OEM dampers.

Marek

Thanks for advise, I will do that, they have no office in Australia so it has to be e-mail,
I would prefer talking to somebody but there is a bit of time difference – I will try

Marek

OEM dampers you mean original? They have three kinds for $20, $39, $110 each and all described original Mimaki dampers

Marek

I had tried, the only option is straight from Mimaki office at almost $5000 Aussie dollars (US$3600) - no installation

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide

Attachments

• signs101.jpg
    signs101.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 127