• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CJV30-130 and Flexi 10 Can't seem to print, laminate, then contour

signlords

Bought my Mimaki second hand and have been using it with Flexi 10. If I send a file and tell it to print and cut, it will print with registration marks, then read the marks and contour cut no problem. If I tell Flexi to print, pause, cut (so that I can laminate it) I can't seem to get it to read the registration marks. Get error 76. I am using reg mark mimaki style 1 and if I have read right online when I put the substrate back in the back laser should be lined up kind of centered in the right angle reg mark. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Maybe I am just lining it up in the wrong place? Or with the wrong laser, but the front laser doesn't stay on all the time for me to line up with...

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Is it possible the error message was 36 instead of 76? Error 76 does not show up in the tech manual and 36 is the mark detect error so I assume that is what is going on. Go into cut mode and load some media. Once it is loaded, the laser should turn on automatically. If it doesn't, hit the end key and it should turn on. If it doesn't, you need to go into the Setup menu and turn mark detect on. Anytime you are in cut mode and the laser is not on, hitting the end key should turn it on.

Now that the laser is on, you can move it to the first crop mark. If you are looking at the printer from the front, it is the one on the bottom right. Place the laser so that it is near the inside corner of the of the crop mark but do not touch the crop mark at all. You don't have to be extremely exact with this as long as the laser doesn't touch the black part of the crop mark. If it doesn't read properly still, you will need to go into the service menu and adjust the sensor sensitivity.

signlords

What does an error code 11-C mean? You were correct it was a 36. So I re-ran mark sensitivity with a laminated piece of vinyl as that's what I am trying to cut. Now I can get it to see the first reg mark in cut mode, but when I send the cut file from Flexi it appears to read the first mark then try the others and I get a brief 11-C error followed by a hard 36-C error.

PC Graphics

What does an error code 11-C mean? You were correct it was a 36. So I re-ran mark sensitivity with a laminated piece of vinyl as that's what I am trying to cut. Now I can get it to see the first reg mark in cut mode, but when I send the cut file from Flexi it appears to read the first mark then try the others and I get a brief 11-C error followed by a hard 36-C error.

Jonzed

Make sure the reg marks are big. Like 1 inch. Also make sure the size settings and type of registration setting in the printer match the size settings and type in the RIP-CUT program.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk