• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Cjv30-130 Pr 181 Error

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Start the machine in service mode by holding remote and function while powering on. Once it boots up, push the function button and then scroll up until you see the [HASHTAG]#Parameter[/HASHTAG] menu. Hit enter and then scroll down until you see the, Cut System Parameter menu. Hit enter and then scroll down until you see parameter # 37. Set that parameter to 0. Let the printer finish updating the parameter and then completely power down the machine by switching off the back power switch. Wait about a minute and then power back on in normal mode. The machine will turn on and re-calibrate the lock position automatically and that should fix your issue.

kayhan

Start the machine in service mode by holding remote and function while powering on. Once it boots up, push the function button and then scroll up until you see the [HASHTAG]#Parameter[/HASHTAG] menu. Hit enter and then scroll down until you see the, Cut System Parameter menu. Hit enter and then scroll down until you see parameter # 37. Set that parameter to 0. Let the printer finish updating the parameter and then completely power down the machine by switching off the back power switch. Wait about a minute and then power back on in normal mode. The machine will turn on and re-calibrate the lock position automatically and that should fix your issue.

thank you for you help, to day i try what you told me when i hit 0 on the # 37 it doesnt make any calibrating after i reboot the machine