• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CJV30 Firmware Downgrade Help Needed.

Pancho

Hi everyone, I installed a third party bulk ink system on a Mimaki CJV30 but it can´t recognize the new permanent chips. I´ve been told that the problem is the Firmware of the printer, actually it has the 2.3 version (the latest) and I need to dwongrade it to de 2.2 version. I have the 2.2 rom file for the CJV30 and the FW Update Tool III ver. 3.0 but when I try to install de firmware I receive the ERROR 16 (MRL COMMAND). The FW Update tool also gives an error, it says i´m not setting the printer in the correct mode. Can someone help me? Thanks!!!!!

4everpimpin

Hi everyone, I installed a third party bulk ink system on a Mimaki CJV30 but it can´t recognize the new permanent chips. I´ve been told that the problem is the Firmware of the printer, actually it has the 2.3 version (the latest) and I need to dwongrade it to de 2.2 version. I have the 2.2 rom file for the CJV30 and the FW Update Tool III ver. 3.0 but when I try to install de firmware I receive the ERROR 16 (MRL COMMAND). The FW Update tool also gives an error, it says i´m not setting the printer in the correct mode. Can someone help me? Thanks!!!!!

did you ever figure the problem out on having the same issue and I think I'm just not doing it right